Wednesday 9 March 2016

koalas by Kayla and Raegan

 1: koala fossils were found in Australia and the scientists said "these fossils are from around 1000 years old'.


2:Baby  koalas dig their little claws on their mothers back. Imagine if you were a koala mum.


3: baby koalas eat their mums poo to stop them from being poisoned by the leaves they eat.I KNOW ITS GROSS!!!


4:Koalas (even adult koalas)are nocturnal.That means that at daytime they sleep and night time they are awake.


H
ope you enjoyed our facts!!!

8 comments:

  1. Nice work, girls. I'm really pleased I'm not a Baby Koala! I prefer to eat slightly different foods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mum.Im glad I'm not a koala either

      Kayla

      Delete
  2. I have learnt some new facts about koalas. I am also glad that I am not a baby koala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete