Tuesday 5 April 2016

Why my friends might be famous by Max

I think my best friend Blayke will be famous because he is amazing at BMX.                                 
                                                                                                                                                                   
I think that my friend luke will amzing at writing stoires and I hope he cane. make som             z
                                                                                                                                                                   
I think Andrew will be awsome at playing soccor and he will be extra good at scoring                  
                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment