Tuesday 31 May 2016

Australia Is My Favourite place by shayne

I love Australia because it has Sea world, Movie world and wet,n wild.Sea world is like a place with sea animals. I watched a seal show and it was about  a seal being a cop and there was a  person and he was a bad guy and he was rich so the seal had find the bad and to give his money to the poor.Movie world had awesome roller coaster,s and there was a roller coster that said 5 4 3 2 1  and then you shoot up to the sky and then you come down and up and down.Then I got to see green lantern, cat women,wonder women,super girl, flash and batman.Wet,n wild is a swimming park it also has a wave pool.They have a slide which you drop and you do a loop and my dad he was coming down then he fliped and then he splashed and everyone was laughing.when I got to my cabin I got changed and I jump,t in the pool with my cousein Rubin and we were playing doge ball and I thrue the ball and it hit  his bottem.Then when I got to the cabin I switched on the tv and the green lantern movie was on in 3 minutus so I had a shower and I got changed for the movie and green lantern can make anything.After that I went to sleep.WAKE UP SHAYNE!!!!!! said my brother we are going to movie world so I quickly got had a shower  and I got changed.Then I went to my aunty's departmant and I said OPEN UP!!!!! so they opened the door and I rushed in and I jumped on my aunty's bed.Then I went to my aunty and said we are going to movie world so my aunty did what I did.

14 comments:

  1. what was the writer trying to persuade about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. were you persuadad? why? why not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what else would you like to know about the topic shanye?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome shayne that is so much writing!!!!!!!!!!!! by ALEX

    ReplyDelete
  5. did they use full stops and capital letters?

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool shanye alot of writing and super heros shanye nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool shanye alot of writing and super heros shanye nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shanye was trying to persuade me that Australia is his favorite place to go

    ReplyDelete
  9. your trips sound cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I missed you.from tuia

    ReplyDelete
  10. what was the writer trying to persuade by Andy and JAMES

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes because shanye siad that Australia is the best place to go

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes he did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes he did.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Australia it's so much fun there.from Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete