Tuesday 31 May 2016

Koalas should live all around the world by Raegan

I think koalas are so amazing that they defiantly  deserve to live all around the world.they are in danger,the're so adorable koalas need to be everywhere and koalas in just one country they could die so much faster then animals in more then one country.

First I think it's unfair that koalas are in danger, it's really sad that koalas could of  course become   instinct  faster.koalas could even die when there only babies.


although koalas are the most adorable creature on earth they can also make anyone smile and there just needed everywhere not just in Australia.


Koalas just in one country die really fast so if all koalas die in one country more will be alive in another.


I hope you agree that koalas should live all around the world they are to adorable to not agree!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. awesome raegan that was so long by shayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your work is good because it has alot of imformation by joerick and by Tammy and by Derek

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think koalas are in danger that's whay they should live all over the world.I got persuaded because I like koalas to and MAx didn't because he doesn't like koalas. DEVYA and max

    ReplyDelete
  4. what were youtring to perswade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I want a koala.from Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete