Tuesday 11 October 2016

My HPK Compatition.by mia

Image result for minecraft smiley faceIntroduction:I've been doing swimming for 6 years and i have done somthing special so I will tell you all about it by the way Im in a club called HPK Stands for Howick Pakuranga club!.


I'm in a club called HPK I know that when my club ends with a k its ment to be a c but its what the manager called so now i will tell you all about it.On saturday and sunday I was doing a compatiton
Image result for hpk sign swimmingfor my swimming when we started I started off with 50 breast then all my other races.I will also tell you that PB Means you beat your old time say if your time was 3.30.33 and the stroke and meter was 100 meter free so thats 4 laps! pretty easy so when you swim there are other people you have to beat but you might think your against them but you thought wrong but its actully againts the clock so you have to try and bet your time like i said your time was 3.30.33 and it turned into3.25.32 thats a PB that means PERSONAL BEST! Most of you proballydont get but you will get it soon!.SO On saturday I had 4 races pretty tough but it gets harder and harder so trust me you dont want to be me.For the first race I had 50 breast as you heard so you might think thats pretty easy but could you do 100 meter fly now thats pretty hard but I've done it like 10 times.In my compation I had like 8 race but    I pretty much won all of them expet for 2 races but I came like last or 4th and 5th but you wont to beleive this! I won 6 medals as I showed room 4 the medals I got was 3 bronze3 silver and OMG 2 golds but my friend her name is Kendall Angelas daughter not Angela graham had won maybe I shouldnt tell you its way to epic should I tell you I dont know....Fine I'll tell you she won 4 MEDALS THAT WAS GOLD and also I got a trophey for fastest time in 25 butterfly I came 3rd!Well there you have it I hope you enjoyed your time reading my blog





No comments:

Post a Comment