Tuesday 11 October 2016

NOBODY should eat bugs by Raegan

I think nobody should eat bugs because they are discusting .


My first reason is what if  your friend is afraid of bugs they'll be grossed out and who would want to sit next to you at lunch when you have bugs in your teeth . I don't think you would want to be alone because of bugs in your teeth.

My next reason is the crunch it would totally make you frightened because hearing the noise CRUNCH !!! ,don't you think it would be unusual . If I wanted to eat crunchy food I can eat chips.

My third and final reason is even if you don't like bugs they are tiny anyway and won't fill you up at all  how will you get filled up on bugs . The only way  bugs will fill  you up is if you eat a whole swarm ewwwww you would probably be sick.

I truly  hope you belive me .

2 comments:

  1. I believe you! I will stop eating bugs right away! I will also stop putting them in my children's sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want to sit next to anyone with bugs in their teeth. That truly is disgusting! - Mom

    ReplyDelete